HOSPITALITY FROM THE HEART

Co-Founder Michael Burkhardt and Executive Chef Carlos Escalante want to welcome you to the newest edition to the Uptown Whittier restaurant scene. We’ve drawn our inspiration from the famous Trattorias along the Amalfi coast and added a little touch of California Cool. From classic Pastas, to Wood Fired Pizza, to that perfect Steak, come on down for the best dining experience in the city!

JOIN US FOR HAPPY HOUR DAILY 4 ~ 7 AT RAVELLO BAR AND GRILL

Drink Specials:  Well Drinks $5 ea
Glass of Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio or Querceto Chianti Classico, domestic & draught beer, and of course,  "The Ravello Martini of the Day".
Food Specials:
Calamari $6, Pepperoni Pizza $5, sm Caesar Salad $4, mini Burger Sliders $3 ea, Oysters $2 ea, Chips $1.  

Can't make Happy Hour, Check out our Fantastic Dinner Menu

MICHAEL'S RECOMMENDATIONS

Steak & Lobster

  • prime cut 6oz petit filet
  • Illinois corn fed
  • aged 21 days
  • served with 5oz canadian lobster tail
  • drawn butter
  • $45.49   

Branzino

  • branzino filet
  • pan seared
  • fennel mashed potatoes
  • picatta beurre blanc 
  • micro greens
  • arugula
  • $27.49 

Ravioli of the day

  • chef inspired 
  • locally grown 
  • farm to table
  • $26.49  

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

From Google

* * * * *   They have a creative menu, terrific staff and upbeat atmosphere. Upscale and not your everyday Italian restaurant. Food was great and I would definitely return in the future.  .  .  Janet P.

* * * *  Ryan is one of the nicest waiters I have ever met,  I have serviced for years and I'd say 60 % of what made me come to here is him, and the rest 40 % is the food.  So that's a total of 100 % satisfaction.  Will recommend to everybody to give this a try.  .  .  .  Shai J.

* * * * *  Absolutely amazing! Great service from Brandon. A must try, we WILL be back often.  .  .  Fernando J.

* * * *   Delicious! Salad with goat cheese was superb, as well as the fettuccine and sea bass. The waiter and hostess were both very helpful. All and all a great evening.  .  .  Ronnie K.

From Open Table & Yelp

* * * * *     Delicious! The lamb chop was very tasty. The pork chop we ordered was just melting into my mouth. Excellent service. We will be back! .  .  .  Jennie C.

* * * * *   Just loved the whole evening! Fabulous food, beautiful décor. Can't say enough about how wonderful the service was!!!!  .  .  .  D. S.

* * * * *  My wife, myself and a couple of our friends came to dine in last night.  My wife and I had been here before but it was our friends' first dining experience.  Again we were not disappointed with the food or the service, we were very pleased and satisfied.  I tried the Angel Hair pasta, my wife had the Bolognese pasta and they were quite delicious.  Our friends very much enjoyed the food, the wine and service as well.  We got the pleasure of being waited on the same server again this time.  She was very sweet and attentive even though the place was busy on a Sunday night.  She remembered us from a few weeks ago and even remembered exactly what we ordered the last time!  She made us feel right at home.  We will definitely be coming back!  .  .  Peter S.

From Facebook

* * * *   My son and I decided to try Ravello on a whim after completing some Holiday shopping last Friday. We did not expect such a lovely and satisfying outcome.  Our server, Zeus, was courteous and knowledgeable and recommended the branzino (from the menu). My son ordered the fettucini alfredo with grilled chicken. Both dishes were outstanding - my fish was impeccably prepared and the beurre blanc with capers a luscious complement. The fettucini was delicate, the alfredo extra delicious because of the garlic, and the grilled chicken didn't distract from the dish.  Ravello's menu and its appeal are gracious and offers a completely different dining experience. Whittier has many places to catch a great meal, but doesn't have anything like Ravello Bar and Grill. The menu is pricier than what we expected and is why I'm rating it 4 stars. I want Ravello Bar and Grill to succeed. It's the perfect place for special occasions, a date, entertaining, or something better than run-of-the-mill.  .  .  Margaret B.

FROM OUR GALLERY

DINE WITH US, MAKE A RESERVATION, BOOK A PARTY

Follow us on Facebook and get advanced info on our latest Special Events, Tasting Dinners and Chef Inspired Creations.